Beckman Coulter Life Sciences is Here For You
Greg Milosevich, President
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences
"As the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic continues, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences believes that a firm commitment to helping our customers navigate through this challenging time is absolutely critical.
We recognize that these are challenging times for everyone, and we'll work tirelessly to get you the products you need as fast as possible.
We’ve empowered our sales and field application scientists with remote communication tools so they can continue to support your projects and studies while maintaining social distancing. When on-site visits are needed, our associates will be there to support you in person, as long as doing so doesn’t violate guidance from the World Health Organization and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
To those on the frontlines in fighting this pandemic—whether you’re working tirelessly on a potential vaccine, trying to thoroughly define the COVID-19 immune response, or making a contribution in dozens of other possible ways—we want you to know we are here for you."
Get more info from Greg here.
Our collection of instrument Instructions for Use (IFUs) can quickly guide you on the steps necessary to decontaminate your instrument(s).
The page number for decontamination instructions is listed by instrument below:
Flow Cytometers & Cell Sorters
- AQUIOS CL - IFU: B21896.AG - Chapter 10: Cleaning Procedures
- Navios EX - IFU : B73085.AD (CE-IVD), B73084AC (US) - Chapter 11: Cleaning Procedures
- DxFLEX - IFU: C44966.AA - Chapter 11: Cleaning Procedures
- CytoFLEX Platform - IFU: B49006.AP - Chapter 11: Cleaning Procedures
- MoFlo Astrios EQ Series - IFU: B22986.EB - Chapter 9: Daily Decontamination Procedure During Shutdown, Appendix A: Approved Cleaners and Disinfectants, Appendix F: Biosafety Cabinet Accessory, Decontamination of the Biosafety Cabinet and Instrument Upper Module
- Gallios Flow Cytometer - IFU: B46171AB - Chapter 13: Cleaning Procedures
- CyAn ADP, IFU: 0000050, Chapter 6: Cleaning and Maintenance, subsection How to Perform System Decontamination, Appendix A: Approved Cleaners and Disinfectants
- Biomek i-Series - IFU: B54473AB - Safety Notice > Instrument Safety Precautions > Chemical and Biological Safety (p. viii), Chapter 7: Preventative Maintenance
- Echo 650-Series - User Guide, page 122
- Echo 525 -User Guide, page 148
- Echo 500-Series -User Guide, page 154
- Biomek 4000 - Hardware Manual Approval Code: A99498AA, dated August 2012 - Section: 2-14
BeckmanConnect remote support software is a powerful diagnostic tool that helps maintain lab productivity with real-time insights and troubleshooting. Sessions are fully secured using encrypted technology, ensuring the highest security compliance to protect your critical data. Even when we are unable to come onsite, BeckmanConnect allows us to maintain reliable service and support when you need it.
Want to know how to build a basic transfer method with your Biomek? Or how to add custom optical filters to your CytoFLEX? Our on-demand trainings can answer these questions and get you up-to-speed on how to properly operate and maintain your instruments. Simply register your account to start.
CytoFLEX Online Customer Curriculum
AQUIOS Online Customer Curriculum
Helpful Links on Testing & COVID-19 Response
We've put together a list of resources from reputable organizations to help you navigate these uncertain times.
Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Coronavirus Disease Portal
- Interim Guidelines for Collecting, Handling, and Testing Clinical Specimens from Persons for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Updated Guidance on Evaluating and Testing Persons for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus Information for Laboratories
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.
- Latest News from the CDC's Laboratory Outreach Communication System (LOCS)
- CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Standard Operating Procedure for Creating Viral Transport Media
- CDC Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report: Presymptomatic Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 — Singapore, January 23–March 16, 2020
World Health Organization (WHO)
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Technical Guidance Landing Page
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Technical Guidance: Laboratory Testing for 2019-nCoV in Humans
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Situation Dashboard
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Biodefense and Emerging Infections Research Resources Repository: General Information
- Biodefense and Emerging Infections Research Resources Repository: Laboratory Registration for SARS-CoV-2
U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- FDA Policy for Diagnostics Testing in Laboratories Certified to Perform High Complexity Testing under CLIA prior to Emergency Use Authorization for Coronavirus Disease-2019
- Accelerated EUA Template
- FDA FAQs on Diagnostic Testing for SARS-CoV-2
- Virtual Town Hall Series - Immediately in Effect Guidance on Coronavirus (COVID-19) Diagnostic Tests
Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT)
We're here for you.
Call toll-free or use the form below:
Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 8:00 pm EST